Adam's Hardscape & Excavation provides the following services.
- installation of stone walls, precast segmental block, retaining walls, timber walls
- installation of walk ways, paths, patios, made from various sizes of stone, pavers (brick), blue stone
- installation of diversion ditches, (with or without drain pipes)
- installation of gravel driveways or paver (brick) driveways
- lot clearing
- lot renovations (removing specific unwanted brush/trees, etc. while leaving mature trees)
- land reclamation (regrading land and returning it to pasture or lawn)
- excavation or grading for sheds, pole barns, garages, foundations
- new home or business installations
- total renovations of beds/plantings
- installation of new lawns
Call today for free estimate: 570-251-0050
Adam Barziloski delivers experienced, professional and invested care in the work he does for your home or commercial property. He has been working as a machine operator, excavator, and landscaper with over 15 years experience while working for his family’s business based out of Tunkhannock, PA. He recently moved to Wayne County after marrying the former Jean Gruber and started his own hardscape and excavation company, operating out of Hawley, PA. Together, Adam and Jean have provided reputable services to Wayne and neighboring counties. Adam has a variety of equipment in order to serve any of your hardscape needs including excavator, skid steer, dump trailer, tandum truck, hook lift system, trailer, and pick up.
In addition to the hard work, and dedication to the community in providing the best service possible, Adam is a Veteran from the US Marine Corps, where he served as an Infantry Marine. This experience has given Adam a different meaning of hard work and dedication. It would be true to say when he is working on your land, Adam is dedicated in fulfilling his customer's expectations and providing timely service.